When to use this play
You’re responsible for hitting MQL and opportunity targets but maxing out in efficiency on ad channels and looking to unlock more growth.
- Spending > $10k/month on digital ads
- ICP has > 50,000 people
- Natively target on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, GDN, Gmail
- Export data to Twitter, Reddit, Quora
Why it works
Ad platforms are not built to give you transparency into your audience composition. When you know exactly who is in your audience (down to a name and email) your ability to pre-qualify your audience members, target them cross-channel, and quantify the impact of your spend beyond last-click conversions skyrockets - leading to dramatic increases in:
- Conversion rates - you’re serving messages to prospects based on filters and attributes that don’t exist natively in ad platforms. Better targeting = better results.
- Efficiency - So many ad clicks and form submits are garbage. With more granular targeting you can pre-qualify your audience members and not waste ad spend.
- ROI - By knowing exactly who is in your audience and looking at all your conversions, regardless of source, you can assess whether your ads are lifting conversions in other channels, like direct or organic traffic.
Why use Primer for paid social for lead gen?
Gain control over who you target
Instead of relying on ad platform algorithms, access 10+ data sources to build your specific ICP upfront.
Improve conversions with tailored creatives
The more specific you can make your audience, the more tailored you can make your creative.
Measure impact with confidence
You know who exactly is served your ads so attribution becomes simple.